Rules And Regulations
Rules and Regulation:
1) The fees paid by the candidate will not be refunded under any circumstances.
2) In case the candidate wants to discontinue before completion of the course, or wants to seek transfer to any other college, he/she shall have to forfeit the fees (non-refundable) prescribed for all the remaining years i.e. for the entire course.
3) Fees will have to be paid as per State Govt. norms prescribed from time to time.
4) College fees, University fee or other fees and all other payments shall be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Principal,Shri D.D. Vispute College of Pharmacy & Research Center,Mumbai, payable at Mumbai.
5) All the students must possess the official receipts of all payments till completion of the course.
6) Fees have to be remitted to Bank under respective heads mentioned earlier, within a week’s time after declaration of University / Board results; otherwise the student will not be allowed to continue the course.
7) Cancellation of admission and refund of fees shall be as per DTE, Mumbai, norms.
8) All students must wear college uniform and shall possess the I-card during college hours.
9) Mobiles are not allowed in classroom, library and laboratories.
1) Attendance is an important factor in the Shri D.D. Vispute College of Pharmacy & Research Center. As per University rules, during the academic year, students are expected to have at least 80% attendance for lectures and 90% attendance for laboratory hours in individual subjects. Short attendance will be liable for stringent actions may lead to refusal to seats for university exams.
2) Students who fail to fulfill the above mentioned criteria will not be allowed to appear for the University examination. Only those students fulfilling the attendance criteria are eligible to appear in the external examination. Thus, inadequate attendance can result in loss of a year.
3) In order to be eligible to appear for the University examination, every student has to attend a minimum of 2/3rd of the total number of lectures.
4) Attendance will be calculated from the date the college reopens at the beginning of the new academic session.
5) Exemption from attendance for other reasons may be granted as per norms only in extraordinary circumstances, and only when permitted by the Principal in writing. Such permission must be obtained well in advance.
6) Application for leave of absence due to sickness/hospitalization must be supported by a Medical and Fitness Certificate from a recognized Medical Practitioner, which should reach the Principal within a week of rejoining the college upon the expiry of leave. Medical and fitness Certificates received thereafter shall not be entertained.