G as Chromatography – Mass spectroscopy (GC-MS)is a highly sensitive technique for detection and quantification of organic molecules. The system is finding application in pharmaceuticals, foods and environmental analysis.
Our laboratory is equipped with a Agilent GC-MS/MS. We have an Agilent G3440B series GCMSMS which provides unparalleled sensitivity for the detection of toxins and pesticides residues.
The GC-MS/MS system is equipped with GC-FID detector for analysis of Toxics Dioxane, Residual, pesticides and cholesterol in agricultural samples and food samples, such milk, honey, grapes etc.
We use the GCMS-MS system for the following :
- Pesticide residue analysis in food, Water and environmental samples
- Identification of unknown volatile and semi-volatile organics in pharmaceutical drug products and substances using GC- MS/MS
- Chiral analysis of amino-acid composition of protein samples
- Impurity profiling in pesticides
- Identification of unknown compounds by library matching in the
- NIST MS library
- Method development
- Method Validation