Constitution of Program committee for UG & PG
The pharmacy program shall have a Program Committee constituted by the Head of the institution in consultation with all the Heads of the departments. The composition of the Program Committee shall be as follows: A senior teacher shall be the Chairperson; One Teacher from each department handling B.Pharm & M.Pharm courses; and four student representatives of the program (one from each academic year), nominated by the Head of the institution.
Rules & responsibilities of cell
- Periodically reviewing the progress of the classes.
- Discussing the problems concerning curriculum, syllabus and the conduct of classes.
- Discussing with the course teachers on the nature and scope of assessment for the course and the same shall be announced to the students at the beginning of respective semesters.
- Communicating its recommendation to the Head of the institution on academic matters.
- The Program Committee shall meet at least thrice in a semester preferably at the end of each Sessional exam (Internal Assessment) and before the end semester exam.
Mr. Kedar Bawaskar
Sports In charge
Mr. Pritish Kurumkar