- Constitution of Anti ragging cell
Every Institution University including Deemed to be University imparting technical education shall constitute a Committee to be known as the Anti-ragging Committee to be nominated and headed by the Head of the Institution, and consisting of representatives of civil and police administration, local media, , representatives of faculty members, parents, students and non-teaching staff;
- Rules & responsibilities of cell
College has taken various precautions as per AICTE Norms to prevent ragging
- Formed Anti Ragging Committee consisting of senior faculty and headed by Principal.
- Committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college (i.e. canteen, parking places, different blocks, play grounds etc.) and ensure that at least one faculty member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities.
- Committee has taken precautions to avoid ragging activities at other locations like bus stops and given instructions and appointed student volunteers and secret informers at various boarding points.
- Wide canvassing about anti-ragging, is being done in the forms of Flexes, Posters and Boards in college premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
- Many awareness programmes about Anti Ragging will be conducted by Anti Ragging Committee in the form of meetings and PPTs to the senior students, faculty & non-college personnel.
Responsibilities of Anti-Ragging Committee:
Responsibilities of Squads In-Charge of Anti Ragging Committee :