Policy and Process
Policy and Process
Relating to Placement Guidelines
- The role of T&P (Training & Placement) Cell is a facilitator for placement related activities.
- The Placement facility is available to all the students registered with T&P Cell through the policy ONE JOB TO ONE STUDENT AT THE FIRST INSTANCE. This will ensure that every student will get equal job opportunities and only few students do not consume up all the
- Any student against whom show cause notice/warning letter have been issued; will not be allowed to appear in campus Recruitment. The students are required to submit a certificate showing their academic performance as well as satisfactory conduct in the institute/hostel signed by all concerned department faculties & wardens to the faculty In-Charge Training & Placement for further
- Any negative remark in this regard made by any faculty or warden against any student will make him/her ineligible for the entire campus placement process. Besides, any student against whom more than one warning letter is issued will not be allowed to appear in campus
- All students must keep their identity card with them at the time of PPT/Written Test/GD/PI and produce the same when demanded by the visiting team or T&P Cell
Relating to General Rules
- All students are responsible to stay in constant touch with Training & Placement Coordinators for details and updates regarding Placement Matters.
- It is mandatory for all students to participate in all the on-campus placement drives .
Relating to Code of Conduct
- Training & Placement Student coordinators only hold the sole right to deal with Training & Placement matters (Internal or External)
- Only with the special permission of the Training & Placement officer any other student may deal with Training & Placement
- All post job-offer communication between student and company should be channelized through the placement cell.
- Direct communications with the company officials is not
- It is mandatory for the students to register in the company link to participate in the placement process of the company.
- Attendance in Placement Interview Process is mandatory after registration, to be eligible for further placement
- Students proceeding after the Placement Interview Process for the next step in the selection process of the company cannot quit in between. If a student quits in between, then he/she will be debarred and will not be allowed to appear in any other further placement
- Any kind of misbehavior/complaints reported by the company officials will be taken seriously and if proven, the student will be debarred from future campus placements/Blacklisted**.